Saki Hikari Multi Season Koi Food
Saki Hikari Multi Season Koi Food is a Daily Diet For Show Koi For Use During Periods Of Lower Water Temperatures, Saki Hikari Multi Season Koi Food offers superior assimilation, growth & color-enhancing properties even in the colder weather months.
We recommend Saki Hikari Multi Season koi Food Diet as a daily diet for all koi with championship potential kept in cooler climates or during periods when the water temperature is not stable.
Saki Hikari Multi Season Koi Food Typical Analysis
Crude Protein 37%, Crude Fat 5%, Crude Fiber 2%, Moisture 10%, Crude Ash 15%
- Rich in easily digested ingredients, including a select portion of the wheat-germ kernel offering accelerated digestion and steady growth even when water temperatures are cooler (below 15oC/58oF).
- Includes pure-cultured spirulina to help your koi develop and maintain the brilliant color you desire without negatively impacting the Shiroji (white areas).
- Includes a probiotic, Hikari Germ. This unique, beneficial bacteria overpowers bad bacteria within the intestine reducing it's propagation and ability to lethally infect your fish. Additionally, the proprietary Hikari Germ accelerates the digestive process thereby improving absorption and thereby reducing waste output.
- Expect improved water quality and reduced filter maintenance when used as a daily diet.
- Expect improved luster, reduced fatalities and fat-deposit-free growth as a result of the perfect ingredient balance.